Where am I and why am I here?
This is a blog centred around ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) from the perspective of myself, Sarah. I should also mention that I happen to be an autistic woman currently studying at university. It contains lots of interesting and hopefully useful information, so please have a look!
What Are Other People Saying?
Yes, exactly! Life is so full of tasks and bad news, especially lately. We need a little nonsense.
Sometimes you need something a bit silly, just to make you laugh!
This makes no sense and I like it.
I am autistic as well and I love your blog! I really look forward to reading more blogs from you…
That was a fun read and I totally get the point. Wise of you to put that disclaimer in there…
Enter your email address below to be kept up to date with the latest posts!
- Quiz: Which Autism Conspiracy Are You?Hello folks, I thought today was a great day for another quiz! First and foremost, I want to point out that this quiz is entirely satirical and everything from here on out should not be taken seriously. That said, I am sure you are all wondering which of the many autism conspiracies you should help… Continue reading Quiz: Which Autism Conspiracy Are You?
- Now You’ve Met My MotherHello and welcome to episode 3 of I Don’t Sound Autistic! My special guest today is my very own mother, Clare! (It would probably be a bit strange if it was YOUR mother.) We discuss what I was like as a child and whether the signs were there in my youth—about me being autistic that… Continue reading Now You’ve Met My Mother
- Do I Want to Go to a Desert Rave?Hello folks. This post came about through a mixture of my own independent thoughts and listening to the latest episode of the podcast over and over again as I edited it, thus causing me to reflect deeply on some of the things that Gemma, Georgie, Matilde and I talked about. I am referring specifically to… Continue reading Do I Want to Go to a Desert Rave?
- Asparagus, Vaccines and Common DecencyHello, welcome to episode 2 of I Don’t Sound Autistic! This is a continuation of the conversation Gemma, Georgie, Matilde and I were having in episode 1, and so if you have not listened to that one then I recommend you do that first. Our conversation took some rather random turns but we touch on… Continue reading Asparagus, Vaccines and Common Decency
- I Made A (Captioned) Podcast!Hello folks! This post contains some very exciting news which I am eager to share with you! After a few months of deliberation and planning, I Don’t Look Autistic is expanding into a new media: podcasting! I have managed to hop on this trend a mere 8-10 months late, and so at the time of… Continue reading I Made A (Captioned) Podcast!