Where am I and why am I here?
This is a blog centred around ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) from the perspective of myself, Sarah. I should also mention that I happen to be an autistic woman currently studying at university. It contains lots of interesting and hopefully useful information, so please have a look!
What Are Other People Saying?
I am on the autistic spectrum as well and I can totally relate to everything that you have said here!…
I like this one so much! It isn’t fair that autistic people have to be better than other people. We…
Love it xD
Yes, exactly! Life is so full of tasks and bad news, especially lately. We need a little nonsense.
Sometimes you need something a bit silly, just to make you laugh!
Enter your email address below to be kept up to date with the latest posts!
- I May Be An Idiot, But I’m Not StupidHello folks! The idea for this post came to me while I was brushing my teeth this morning and thinking about how much easier it is since realising I’m allergic to artificial mint flavouring. It turns out that your mouth isn’t supposed to feel like it’s on fire! Nor is it normal to stand at… Continue reading I May Be An Idiot, But I’m Not Stupid
- Paula And I Talk About Autism… ft. My Ex-Girlfriend?Hello and welcome to episode 7 of the I Don’t Sound Autistic podcast! This is part 2 of my chat with Paula, and this time we actually talk about autism! We cover topics such as how she feels as an allistic (non-autistic) person involved in helping with social media, to mental health, to our idea… Continue reading Paula And I Talk About Autism… ft. My Ex-Girlfriend?
- 1 Year Anniversary!!!Hello folks and welcome to an extra special video post because today the blog turns 1-year-old! I don’t usually wear a tie around the house, but I thought I’d put a bit of effort in! I just wanted to say a huge thank you for all the support and engagement I’ve had with the blog.… Continue reading 1 Year Anniversary!!!
- Why You Should Care About DinosaursHello folks! Today’s topic of choice is special interests, namely what they are, what mine are, and how they differ from casual hobbies. Let’s get started! It’s no secret that my biggest special interest is dinosaurs. I’m an absolute sucker for a hadrosaur. One of the things I’m most looking forward to doing after restrictions… Continue reading Why You Should Care About Dinosaurs
- What Constitutes A Pretzel?Hello folks! This is episode 6 of I Don’t Sound Autistic and I am very excited to have you back! My guest on this episode is my good friend, Paula, and we talk about all sorts of things but don’t quite manage to get onto autism. The second part of the conversation (the part including… Continue reading What Constitutes A Pretzel?