Who am I?
I dislike trying to introduce myself, but here are some facts about me that should do the trick:
- My name is Sarah ‘The Rock’ Henderson*
- I am studying maths at university
- I am awful at geography and directions. I have even been known to get lost when walking in a straight line
- I have special interests in the topics of Harry Potter and Mesozoic reptiles (of the dinosaur, pterosaur and marine varieties)
- I am openly gay but have long hair and choose dogs over cats
- I live in the UK and have 2 brothers and 1 sister. I would like to thank my brother Wills for graciously allowing me to use his microphone to record the audio versions
*No one actually calls me that. I just thought I’d try and start something. I will settle for “The Pebble” if someone else is already using “The Rock”
What do others think about me?
Sarah has the heart of a gay dinosaur with the mind of a mathematicianWilliam – my brother, who gave specific instructions on how to format this quote
Sarah is the most accidentally funny person I have ever metClaire – my friend
Sarah has the knowledge, personality and white hairs of an old lady with the face of a 20 year oldSoren – my best friend